Legal Question in Family Law in Alabama

how can I give all rights to my child mother without been on child support

Asked on 4/08/11, 4:31 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Edward Tracy Southern Legal Group, P.C.

Termination of parental rights. Must be approved by a judge as in the best interest of the child.

Read more
Answered on 4/10/11, 6:27 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Alabama