Legal Question in Family Law in Alabama

Is it legal to tell an 18 year old what to do and when to do when they are still living in the guardian's house?

Asked on 3/20/11, 8:18 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Edward Tracy Southern Legal Group, P.C.

In Alabama a person is considered a minor until they reach the age of 19. If you would like to discuss the details of your situation please feel free to contact me for a free consultation at 334-787-9119

Read more
Answered on 3/23/11, 10:26 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Alabama