Legal Question in Family Law in Alabama

Need answers

I have a friend who is wanting a divorce. The wife will not move out. Can he file for divorce with her still in the house? Are do they have to live in seperate homes?

Asked on 9/07/00, 10:01 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Walter Blocker Walter l. Blocker, III P.C.

Re: Need answers

your friend can file for divorce while still living in the home with his wife. however there are matters that should be addressed to an attorney during a face to face consultation before beginning

Read more
Answered on 10/07/00, 11:40 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Alabama