Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Alabama

Hi if someone dies without a will an there married with children that are under age at the time who would there property go to in the state of alabama.

Asked on 11/07/15, 2:27 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dean Stein Harville-Stein Law Offices, LLC


First $50,000, plus � of balance of estate if there are surviving issue all of whom are also issue of surviving spouse, or;

� of estate if there are surviving issue who are not issue of the surviving spouse.

Read more
Answered on 11/07/15, 3:36 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Alabama