Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Alabama

My mother left her home in our names , there is 6 of us.I gave my daughter permission to live there rent free.One wants to try to make her pay rent and said her part is up for sale also .My question is can she sale her part without my signature ?What can I do about this mess what are my opinions?

Asked on 11/05/16, 12:48 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

James Scroggins Attorney James Scroggins

She can sell her part unless you have a joint tenancy.

Read more
Answered on 11/06/16, 10:32 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Alabama