Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Alabama

What are the steps to changing heir property into being owner by one person.

Asked on 10/30/12, 3:28 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

William Nolan Nolan Elder Law LLC

You would need to hire an attorney in that county who is skilled in probate and/or real estate matters. I think it would be difficult if not impossible to do on one's own.

Read more
Answered on 10/31/12, 8:27 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Alabama