Legal Question in Administrative Law in Alaska

Do all companies worldwide have to register with the Companies House in the United Kingdom or do they register with their respective countries?

Asked on 10/25/11, 1:13 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Terrence Thorgaard Thorgaard Law Firm


Only companies established in the UK, or doing business there, are required to register.

In the U.S., corporations are established pursuant to the laws of specific states, and are normally required to file periodic reports with the appropriate agency in such state.

In Alaska, corporations are required to file report with the Corporations Section of the Department of Commerce and Economic Development.

Read more
Answered on 10/25/11, 2:16 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in Alaska