Legal Question in Business Law in Alaska

What can I do to demand the defendant to disclose some documents like bank statements to be filed in court?

Asked on 1/07/13, 12:26 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Terrence Thorgaard Thorgaard Law Firm

If you want to get copies of documents the defendant has, serve him with a request for production pursuant to Civil Rule 34.

If you only want the documents defendant is going to use at trial, these will be exchanged as provided in the pretrial order.

Read more
Answered on 1/08/13, 5:28 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Alaska