Legal Question in Appeals and Writs in Arizona

My boyfriends's (who is living with me) EX wife filled an injunction of harassment against me. Becauseof two phone calls of me telling her she's ruining our relationship (she was intentionally late coming home by 4 hours) It was our day with out the kids. I was upset, as well as an e-mail where i called her a name! She also has e-mailed me calling me things. the thing i need reversed is that she also added the children on there. I want to fight this, at least for the kids to be removed. Is this likley to happen? The father is behind me and plans on showing up to the hearing with me. If he is court ordered to see his kids does that change the circumstances?? Any advice?

Asked on 6/27/11, 3:43 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Edward Hoffman Law Offices of Edward A. Hoffman

Please re-read the answer I gave you earlier today. An order allowing your boyfriend to see his kids will not negate an order requiring you to stay away from them, since you can comply with your order by staying away during the visits. Alternatively, he can have the visits somewhere away from you. It is thus no reason to release you from the ex's injunction. There may be ways to fight the order, but this isn't one of them. Get a lawyer to represent you immediately.

Read more
Answered on 6/27/11, 3:59 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Appeals and Writs questions and answers in Arizona