Legal Question in Bankruptcy in Arizona

I have defaulted on a large loan, i have been served last night. what type of lawyer should i consult?

Asked on 12/22/10, 10:01 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Stephen Nebgen The Law Offices of Stephen Wade nebgen, PLLC

You should consult an attorney to discuss a possible "workout" and/or the ramifications of filing for bankruptcy. What court did they file their complaint.

Read more
Answered on 12/27/10, 10:20 am
Raymond Kenney Law Office of Raymond A. Kenney, PLLC

Since you termed it as a large loan it would make sense for you to contact an experienced bankruptcy attorney to explore with you the protection that the bankruptcy laws may afford you.


This answer is offered for informational purposes only. It is not offered as, and does not constitute, legal advice. You should rely only on the advice given to you during a personal consultation by a local attorney who is thoroughly familiar with state laws and the area of practice pertaining to your matter. The response herein is not legal advice and does not create an attorney client relationship.

Raymond Kenney is licensed to practice law in Arizona. His phone number is 623-234-3536 his email address is [email protected].

Read more
Answered on 12/27/10, 12:25 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in Arizona