Legal Question in Business Law in Arizona

What do I do when an attorney who I hired is charging me way too much money for his services?

Asked on 2/24/12, 1:38 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jeremy Claridge Byrne & Benesch

When an attorney starts a case, they have some start up research and other things that they do before turning out any work product. By switching attorneys right now, you will probably have the same issues. Even the least expensive competent attorney is going to bill you more than you want to pay. Honestly the only answer is to marry an attorney and have them work for free. That's what my wife did.

Read more
Answered on 2/24/12, 7:07 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Arizona