Legal Question in Family Law in Arizona

can I keep my ex from contacting me after a divorce?

Asked on 7/29/13, 4:54 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Carlie Owsley Walker The Owsley Law Firm, PLLC

In order to keep your ex from contacting you, you will likely have to file for an injunction against harassment or an Order of Protection. Without knowing more of the facts regarding why you do not want your ex to contact you, I have a difficult time answering. Please feel free to contact The Owsley Law Firm, PLLC for a free thirty minute consultation (623)-748-8973.

Read more
Answered on 8/15/13, 10:41 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Arizona