Legal Question in Family Law in Arizona

if a court official is trying to serve me in the state of arizona, do I have the right to refuse serice?

Asked on 3/10/14, 10:42 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rich Peters R.J. Peters & Assoc., P.C.

If you get accused of avoiding service attempts, you can be held liable for costs.

If the matter is a Family Court matter, please come in soon. We can certainly help you consider and then pursue your options for whatever is involved.

One of our attorneys can explain the issues and procedures better in person. As you can imagine, there is too much to cover via email. We offer free 1/2 hour consultations, in which we can discuss your matter in detail.

Please call us directly to discuss the specifics of your matter, or contact my assistant Paige or my paralegal Jennifer to schedule your free 1/2 hour consultation.

/s/Rich J. Peters

Attorney at Law

1422 N. 2nd Street Suite 100

Phoenix, Arizona 85004


Fax (602)254-1229

Read more
Answered on 3/11/14, 9:58 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Arizona