Legal Question in Family Law in Arizona

my dad never had to pay for child support i'm 20 years old and he doesnt wanna help me what should i do

Asked on 4/04/14, 5:50 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Carlie Owsley Walker The Owsley Law Firm, PLLC

Does he owe back support? I have cases where F never paid and now is ordered to pay each month (for the arrears and interest) which students have used for college. It is a court order.

There are additional steps you should take in my opinion, including but not limited to filing a petition to enforce, increase arrears payment. There are other methods we can discuss in more detail, but we would want to know more detail to give you the best possible answer specific to your family law matter.

We offer free 30 minute consultations if you have further questions 623-748-8973. I wish you the very best.

Read more
Answered on 5/05/14, 7:14 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Arizona