Legal Question in Family Law in Arizona

My daughters father left the state at 6 mo. and returned about 3 yrs later saying he has rights. 2 more children later he pays their mother child support...but does not pay me. There is no court ordered visitation...only what I have put in place...which he continually doesn't follow....but if I don't accomidate him he threatens to take me to court for shared custody...she's 5 now and has not bonded with him....Im tired of being threatened....

Asked on 3/08/16, 4:10 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Debra Palomino PALOMINO LAW FIRM, P.C.

Your daughter's father will have to file a paternity action in order to gain any legal rights.

Read more
Answered on 3/16/16, 9:25 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Arizona