Legal Question in Family Law in Arizona

How do I get a divorce and put my child’s dad on child support?

Asked on 12/27/22, 8:30 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joan Bundy Joan Bundy Law

Easily. You fill out a bunch of forms online, file them, pay a filing fee and take him to court. Best of luck!

Read more
Answered on 1/23/23, 1:45 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Arizona