Legal Question in Family Law in Arizona

I'm currently trying to relocate with my children out of state, I have followed my court paperwork and given my ex-husband the required letter stating me wishing to leave with our kids and also filing the request with the court. I have received in the mail a packet from my ex-husband's lawyer requesting information under ARFLP Rule 61. Do I have to provide all the information they're requesting? If I do, why? If I don't, how would I go about declining to share this information?

Asked on 10/06/21, 8:41 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joan Bundy Joan Bundy Law

There is no Rule 61 of the Arizona Rules of Family Law Procedure at present. It is "reserved"; meaning it can be used at a future time should the legislature decide to enact any additional rule or rules.

Read more
Answered on 10/06/21, 8:55 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Arizona