Legal Question in Traffic Law in Arizona

My wife and I were on the way to the store when a city bus made a left turn, failing to yeild to us with the green light and collided with our vehicle. No one was injured in the accident, but our vehicle did sustain quite a bit of damage. The police put the bus driver at fault and we just want our car to be repaired and a rental car to be paid for. Should we be seeking legal help from an attorney? What advice can you give me? Thank you

Asked on 7/24/09, 4:16 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joan Bundy Joan Bundy Law

I don't handle accident cases, but I would say definitely yes you should hire a lawyer who specializes in that area. Go ahead and have the car repaired and/or get a rental car if you can afford it; put it on a credit card if you can, which will make it easier to dispute charges down the road if the bus company/city fails to come through with the money. Best of luck!

Read more
Answered on 8/03/09, 6:14 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Arizona