Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Arizona

my parent passed away leaving a will and a trust. the trustor was left property which is no longer owned but a different property was bought. the trust names the previous property. and a will has not been dispersed to myself or the rest of the beneficiaries. a no contest form has been sent to us. shall we sign it and does the trust apply to the new property?

Asked on 3/19/14, 9:28 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Charles Bruen CBCG Law, PLLC

I would not sign anything until I spoke with an attorney, and had them review the facts of your case more thoroughly. I would suggest bringing a copy of the trust with you to that consultation. Our firm can assist with these types of matters.

Read more
Answered on 3/20/14, 10:48 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Arizona