Legal Question in Disability Law in Arkansas

I was to get married and it fell through. I gave her money for the down payment on the house and also money to buy a bar. She put everything in her name and not mine. What legal recourse do I have in the state of Arkansas?



Asked on 3/04/11, 5:59 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Chad Oldham Oldham Law Firm, PLLC

You may very well have a claim for unjust enrichment or breach of contract if there was an agreement to have ownership in both names.

Read more
Answered on 3/21/11, 7:18 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Disability Discrimination Law (ADA) questions and answers in Arkansas