Legal Question in Business Law in Arkansas

What do I need to get 109,000 back that I invested in a company? Other partner won't return my calls or pay me money from the business we own together. I have a contract

Asked on 4/12/17, 11:22 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

You need to see a lawyer and discuss everything. Then he or she can let you know your options.

Read more
Answered on 4/12/17, 12:48 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Arkansas