Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Arkansas

After my ex girlfriend and I broke up we didnt talk for a couple months. well she contacted me and wanted to be friends. So we became good friends, and I helped her move, loaned her money, and paid for a trip we took and she was supposed to pay half of the rental car and never did. Now she isnt talking to me and said she dosnt have the money. How do I get it back?

Asked on 11/01/10, 6:51 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jennifer O'Kelley The O'Kelley Law Firm, PLLC

Depending on the amount of her half of the bill and the length of time that has passed, small claims court appears to be a good venue for pursuing your claim. Visit the URL pasted below to learn more information about Small Claims Court in Arkansas. You will have to pay the cost to file and serve your ex girlfriend, but costs are recoverable if you win your case.

Good Luck!

Jennifer S. O'Kelley


[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 11/09/10, 12:51 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Arkansas