Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Arkansas

Order to pay

My wife won her case in W.C.C court. The judge ordered her employer to pay wages, medical and transportation cost. He has failed to pay what was ordered by the judge. Need to know what can be done. Also her employer did not have vehicle insurance to cover her in the work vehicle and that was the place of injury due to a rear-end collison. can he be sued for damages for failure to have insurance?

Asked on 5/08/08, 3:08 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Harvey Harris Harris Law Firm

Re: Order to pay

If you have a binding judgment against her employer you can take legal steps to recover what is owed by filing suit in either small claims court or circuit court (amount of claim determines which court you can file in). You may want to consult an attorney on how to go about doing this. I am not aware of any cause of action to sue someone for not having insurance.

Read more
Answered on 5/12/08, 10:01 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Arkansas