Legal Question in Personal Injury in Arkansas

I was in an automobile accident, where the other party admitted guilt. I missed 2.5 wks of work, and ran up a $3500 doctor bill. Now their insurance company is not wanting to adequately compensate me for my losses. What can I do? I have no money, and it's impossible to win against insurance companies!

Asked on 8/24/09, 4:24 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Brandon Moffitt Moffitt & Phillips, PLLC

Feel free to give my office a call. We represent clients in personal injury matters on a contingency agreement - that is if there is no recovery on your case... then you owe us no fee. I would be happy to visit with you about the facts of your case. From the facts you gave above, I think we can help you achieve a successful result. You may reach me at 501.255.7406.


Read more
Answered on 8/24/09, 4:42 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Arkansas