Legal Question in Personal Injury in Arkansas

pain and suffering for a child in auto accident

I was in an auto accident a few months ago--other driver was 100% at fault (ran a red light). I had some soft tissue injuries. My 3 year old was in the back seat, but seems to be uninjured physically. However, she still does not like to get into my car and talks about the ''mean lady'' who hit momma's car and that she should be ''locked in a box.'' I think that this accident has traumatized her psychologically. The claims adjuster is not offering any pain and suffering for her, but can't I get something for her? The impact of the collision was quite scary. My car had about $6500 worth of damage and hit us on the side of the car that she was sitting.

Asked on 9/06/07, 11:14 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Harvey Harris Harris Law Firm

Re: pain and suffering for a child in auto accident

Do you have an attorney? If not, I would like to discuss this with you. I need to ask a couple of questions and see whether you have something here. If you would like to discuss this with me, please give me a call or email.

Read more
Answered on 9/07/07, 7:57 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Arkansas