Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Arkansas

How can I keep from paying all of my mother's money to her nursing home, she has too much in her account to qualify for medacade?

Asked on 10/17/12, 6:28 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Chad Oldham Oldham Law Firm, PLLC

Please visit my website at

Read more
Answered on 10/17/12, 4:05 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Arkansas