Legal Question in Appeals and Writs in California

Hello, I have a limited civil action that was given an obvious opinion with major errors and contradictions of law effecting the matter from the LASC appeals division. I filed a petition to rehear and transfer to the Court of Appeals with the appeals division of the LASC that was denied. I cannot file a petition for review to the Supreme Court of California from the LASC appeals division.

If I cannot get the case transferred to the Court of Appeals, how can my petition for review be filed with the Supreme Court?

Not filing this because of wonton attitude reasons that aren't judicially proper.

Asked on 2/24/22, 7:24 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kelvin Green The Law Office of Kelvin Green

You need an attorney to help you review the case. It’s unclear of the timeframes you’re in. The Rules of Court 8.1006 specifically addresses the issue.

Read more
Answered on 2/25/22, 6:12 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Appeals and Writs questions and answers in California