Legal Question in Bankruptcy in California

where can i obtain a copy of judgement order? I just have the name of the 2 parties and state/county of the courthouse.

Asked on 3/04/15, 3:38 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert F. Cohen Law Office of Robert F. Cohen

Most courthouses have an online presence and index of cases. Some even let you access images of the actual documents. If this courthouse does not, you should do an online search for the county, find the courthouse address, and either have an attorney service or messenger try to find the file at the courthouse. You might try sending a letter with return, postage-paid envelope to the court, plus a check for a few dollars for copies of the documents, but that could be hit-or-miss.

Read more
Answered on 3/04/15, 3:46 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in California