Legal Question in Business Law in California

How can i get back my money

Asked on 5/14/19, 3:36 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

J. Caleb Donner Donner & Donner

I think you’re going to have to be just a little more specific, such as I loaned $100,000 to my friend who signed a note agreeing to repay pay me but hasn’t done so; Or, my property was damaged by someone else, explain the circumstances and why you are owed money.

Read more
Answered on 5/14/19, 6:37 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in California