Legal Question in Business Law in California

My boss has not been making my child support payments but is taking the money from my checks

Asked on 6/24/13, 7:45 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Kelvin Green The Law Office of Kelvin Green

Discuss this with him, failing to forward wage witholding is hurting you but subjecting him to penalties from the government. He may not like it if you file a complaint with the County Attorneys Office charged with collecting the child support,...

Read more
Answered on 6/24/13, 10:51 pm
Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless

If that is actually true, confront him 'politely' to correct and pay the amounts due asap. If that does not cure the problem immediately, contact the local DA office and report the issue to them and request their help.

Read more
Answered on 6/25/13, 12:06 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in California