Legal Question in Business Law in California

Can you file suit against someone who has moved to another state when the contract was preformed in so cal?

Asked on 1/22/23, 12:38 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

I assume you mean can you sue them in California. The answer is yes. You may have trouble serving them with the summons and complaint and collecting a judgment will be a challenge but you can sue on a contract in the location the contract was entered into or where it was to be performed if that was different from where entered into.

Read more
Answered on 1/23/23, 7:46 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in California