Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in California

I have the nosey neighbor syndrome. These lame people seem to think its cool to eaves drop all day every day ear hustling my life. It has come to the point of where I cannot even be on my period when, I am its announced to the entire household next door I dont know why they can hear me so clear, though I do also hear them clearly. I have never had such problems with anyone. Well now, they have sent gang members to my house looking for me. This gang member has a name that he has been in prison for kidnapping adults at gunpoint, drugs and all kinds of things. This neighbor lives with her family, everyone there is over age 21, and they all participate in this stupid game that they created. But now things are serious. Sending known gang members fresh out of prison to seek me out to threaten me and who knows what else? Her family supported this as well! Our home has been owned by us for almost 20 years. They bought there home like 2 years ago, and since the beginning the 20's yr old daughter has been sarcastic, rude and will not stop spreading rumors. Then the rest of her family has joined in over the prior 1 year. Can someone please tell me what the judge would do about this? Will a civil restraining order keep her and her mom from living next door to me? Please help!!!!

Asked on 9/20/15, 6:32 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Armen Tashjian Law Offices of Armen M. Tashjian

The court will bit order them to nice away. However, they may be ordered not to bother you.

Read more
Answered on 9/20/15, 9:35 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in California