Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in California

Need debt collection attorney

I am in the Orange County, CA area. I am being sued by debt collector. Already answered complaint and have already been to case management conference. I am looking for a competent attorney who specialize in debt and collection cases to represent me. I am hoping that you will be willing to take a flat fee for this case. Please note that I am not looking to settle this case. Thank you in advance for any responses.

Asked on 9/10/08, 6:41 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Bryan C. Becker Your Lawyer for Life.

Re: Need debt collection attorney

Thanks for posting your question. We have handled debt collection defense cases on a flat fee basis and have litigated these outside of San Diego.

Please feel to contact me to discuss further.




Member, National Association of Consumer Advocates

Read more
Answered on 9/11/08, 2:10 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in California