Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in California

How do I take an evicted person to small claims for purposely destroying my property if I don't know her new address? I did do not evict him for non-payment of rent, I evicted him for his extremely bad behavior and illegal activity. His security deposit does not cover the sever damages. I have his parents address which he put in the application.

Asked on 5/15/21, 12:50 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Law Offices of Timothy McCormick

You are probably going to have to hire someone to track him down. You cannot proceed with any kind of court case unless you obtain service of process on them in person or where they actually live after proving you have attempted to serve them personally enough times.

Read more
Answered on 5/15/21, 2:31 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in California