Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in California

I have a judgment against me for a credit card debt. Lien dated July, 2009 in California. Plaintiff, LHR Inc (aka Lewis Hastie Receivables) is now out of business. Who do I pay so I can get a "Satisfaction of Judgment"?

Asked on 11/19/18, 11:25 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert F. Cohen Law Office of Robert F. Cohen

If not renewed, there won’t be any judgment to collect after 10 years from its entry, which is earlier than when the lien was created. If you really wish to pay the debt, perhaps you might contact the original creditor.

Read more
Answered on 11/20/18, 7:59 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in California