Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in California

getting my vehicle back

hello, my question is what can i do if i bought a vehicle n then put my girlfriends name on the pink slip, but now we are no longer together and now she will not give me back da vehicle. And i no longer want the vehicle n dont want to be responsible for it. so what im asking is how can i get the vehicle back without no problems, so i can sell it.

Asked on 11/25/08, 6:21 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Michael Stone Law Offices of Michael B. Stone Toll Free 1-855-USE-MIKE

Re: getting my vehicle back

She has the pink slip, she has the vehicle, problem solved! Just do nothing and, since it's HER VEHICLE, you don't have to insure it, park it, take it to Jiffy Lube, or otherwise worry about it at all.

Read more
Answered on 11/25/08, 6:55 am
Phillip Lemmons, Esq. Phillip Lemmons APC, Attorneys at Law

Re: getting my vehicle back

You can't get it back without problems. Your former gf said no. If you insist on trying to get it back, you're going to have problems.

Read more
Answered on 11/25/08, 7:39 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in California