Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in California

How do I do a wage garnishment on a incorporation?my judgement entered is the name of company (not the name of the owner,which is how I named on my papers for labor board,actually I used both.) I won judgement,obviously now trying to collect,but I don't have much money.Thank you!!!

Sincerely,Robin Frese

[email protected]

Asked on 8/14/17, 6:09 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Christopher M. Brainard, Esq. C. M. Brainard & Associates - (310) 266-4115

I think you might be able to modify your judgment into the name of the owner, but I would need to review more of the facts and file... If your judgment is solid and the employer/owner has money, I might take it on contingency.

Read more
Answered on 8/20/17, 12:32 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in California