Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in California

Who can help me write a legal form letter to respond to a lawsuit from a credit card company?

Asked on 9/02/09, 4:55 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert F. Cohen Law Office of Robert F. Cohen

The proper response to a lawsuit is to file with the court and serve on plaintiff's attorney an answer, demurrer, or motion to strike. You can find a form answer on the Judicial Council website. However, the Judicial Council does not give you advice about what affirmative defenses you might wish to raise.

Read more
Answered on 9/02/09, 5:17 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in California