Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

My 18 year old son was arrested and charged with receiving stolen property (f),hes a great kid no priors. And i had bought the car i have the title and put it in my name on line dmv website. What is likely to happen to him .I plan to go and show them my evidence i was a victim of fraud in actuality. I dont want my sons life over it's just begining. I bought the car he asked to go see a friend but he has no license i had the car only days. We live in Oakland he was arrested in Manteca,CA. Court is tomorrow please help.

Asked on 4/24/23, 9:56 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless

The only help you need, or will get, is from a good criminal defense attorney you hire who practices in that court. No anonymous 'advice' from here or elsewhere is of any value to you, other than 'hire an attorney', and for you to stop discussing the facts of the case with anyone except that attorney.

Read more
Answered on 4/25/23, 9:04 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California