Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

If my case is over and done with but I am on probation with work release how can I get house arrest instead

Asked on 4/16/23, 5:03 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless

Your case isn't 'over' until probation is. You need to return to court to request that change and justify it to the judge..

Read more
Answered on 4/16/23, 12:56 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California