Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

Trying to find form for extension of time in turning oneself in to jail

Asked on 3/11/23, 1:53 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless

There isn't one.

Go to court and request it of the judge. Hopefully you aren't already late. If so, take an attorney with you.

Read more
Answered on 3/11/23, 5:07 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California