Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

Brother was recently arrested for stalking but suffers from major mental illness, and we believe he cant make it in jail without suffering a major breakdown is there anything we can do?

Asked on 11/27/15, 8:39 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

David M. Wallin Law Offices OF David M. Wallin

He needs a criminal defense firm that understands mental illness and how that is handled in a criminal case. For example, our law firm has an expert criminal defense attorney who has history with mental illness, as he is the conservator of a relative , with mental illness. Because of the above, our office has handled dozens of cases , where mental illness was a component in the case. So, as a Former Deputy District Attorney, I advise you to call an expert criminal defense team, to help your brother. Most offer FREE consultations, so I would suggest making a call immediately. I wish you and your brother well. David Wallin

Read more
Answered on 11/27/15, 8:55 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California