Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

Can a dui get change of venue from orange county to Sonoma County

Asked on 11/07/21, 10:25 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Kane Law Offices of Robert D. Kane, Jr.

No. The county where the violation took place is the proper venue. You can't expect the prosecutor, staff and witnesses to travel to Sonoma County.

Read more
Answered on 11/07/21, 10:49 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California