Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

On informal probation for intent to defraud and possession this is my second violation my first violation they reinstated me and I had to give my DNA will they reinstate me again ?

Asked on 5/19/16, 4:22 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joe Dane Law Office of Joe Dane

Can they reinstate you? Yes. Will they? Nobody can guess. It depends on why they're violating you and what your lawyer can work out for you. You need a good criminal defense attorney. I'd strongly suggest you find someone who focuses on criminal law and who routinely practices in the court where this case will be heard.

Read more
Answered on 5/19/16, 6:45 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California