Legal Question in Discrimination Law in California

I got kicked out of San Fernando courthose for talk back to a cop can I go back ?

Asked on 5/05/14, 2:54 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Charles Perry Law Offices of Charles R. Perry

Unless an order was entered barring you from entering the courthouse again, you have a right to return.

Read more
Answered on 5/05/14, 3:01 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Other Discrimination Law (Age, Race, Sex, Gender) questions and answers in California