Legal Question in Elder Law in California

how do i make a house guest leave. she says if i call the police, that she will say i tried to rape her. i am 68 years old. i think she is bi polas, she had her little girl taken away from her so she must be an unfit mother she uses my washer shower and eats my food, she wount leave, what can i do?

Asked on 4/09/13, 12:19 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

It appears you are the victim of a form of elder abuse. Call Monterey County Adult Protective Services at (831) 755-3403 right away.

Read more
Answered on 4/10/13, 9:57 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Elder Law questions and answers in California