Legal Question in Family Law in California

if an attorney subs out on a department of child support case does that substitution cover family court?

Asked on 9/13/13, 3:50 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Roach Law Office of Anthony A. Roach

No, the substitution is case specific. If you have two different cases, then a substitution would have to be filed in both cases.

Read more
Answered on 9/13/13, 4:49 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California