Legal Question in Family Law in California

I’m going through a divorce and I believe my ex has made changes to our continuity property loan.

There has also been a huge jump in equity since the original filing.

What implications to the settlement would be made if I do an RFO requiring him to show the status of the house as well as an amendment to change the value?

Asked on 9/06/22, 7:12 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

You should contact the Family Law self help office of your Superior Court for guidance on the proper procedures to put these issues before the court under the specific status of your case.

Read more
Answered on 9/07/22, 6:10 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California