Legal Question in Family Law in California

I filed for a child custody change. I went through the mediation. My child's mother didn't agree with what I asked for. Can I hire a lawyer to represent myself at the hearing scheduled for next month?

Asked on 6/11/16, 7:07 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Lyle Johnson Bedi and Johnson Attorneys at Law


Read more
Answered on 6/11/16, 9:53 pm
Arlene Kock Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock APLC


Read more
Answered on 6/12/16, 5:00 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California