Legal Question in Family Law in California

I filed for divorce and I want to be fair to my ex wife regarding spouse support, but how much should I/do I need to pay before a permanent order is entered so I have enough money to support two households and child support?

Asked on 4/11/13, 5:29 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Kubler The Kubler Law Firm

The Superior Courts of Orange County and Los Angeles County have informally adopted a guideline called the Santa Clara Guideline formula for use in setting temporary spousal support. Go to and check out CA - Santa Clara County.

Read more
Answered on 4/11/13, 6:45 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California